Monday, February 8, 2021

This Weekend's Post

My key interests are dentistry and pediatric medicine. I'm really passionate about it because I really want to help teach families and kids how to stay healthy, since I used to have doctors that didn't really tell us anything. They didn't really communicate with their patients. I would like to tell my patients everything they need to know because what if they get seriously sick one day and just think its nothing.
I didn't really think that math would help me with any of my key interests, but I found out that probability, statistics, and measuring are things I will have to know.
I think applied developmental psychology and anthropology would really help me become a pediatrician. As well as communication. Courses in dentistry is also something I will take to become a dentist. I would also like to learn another language so I can tend more people.
One of my role mentors is Doc Mcstuffins. I would always watch her every morning when I was little and she inspired me to learn more about how to become a doctor, or what kind of doctors there are.
I've been trying to hide my phone before I start on my homework so I can concentrate. It worked for a while, but I stopped because my parents got mad at me whenever I miss one of their call or messages haha. I've been also trying to use my time more in selling time. 
I think if I start eating healthy, exercise a good amount of time every week, and sleep well, then I can set a good example to my patients.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this. I like how you went into detail about everything. It was well thought out and very precise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I do wish we had gotten a little bit on an intro in the begging. Just so the reader knows what's going on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your reasoning for becoming a dentist and or pediatrician is really good and your post is interesting and enjoyable

    ReplyDelete

I have a dream

 During the past week, I began taking a anatomy and physiology course. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I thought the course ...