Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Accepting the Call to Adventure

https://csanchezsmhs23.blogspot.com/2021/02/a-call-to-adventure.html

How I respond to a question I dont know, I just look it up on google or I ask my older sister for help. First, I just read the question and look up parts that i'll probably need and i'll go on from there. Until I can answer the question. I use safari to look up questions or something.  I use search terms like “what” “when” or “why”. I think I trust any websites that are safe, that the information is updated, or if someone well known wrote it. Sometimes articles have a comment section and I just look through there to see if what the article said was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a dream

 During the past week, I began taking a anatomy and physiology course. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I thought the course ...