Monday, March 8, 2021

I'M GETTING GOOD AT THIS

 When I first received the question, I thought it was poem than a question. But anyways, I started to research this acronym "HMOs" because I didn't know what it meant. HMOs stands for Health Maintenance Organization, basically just a health insurance plan. There was also this name I didn't recognize, Michael Pollan, and he was an author. He wrote a book called "In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto" and he basically wrote about how if you eat, it should benefit your health. Rather than destroying it. Some connections I found was that in the last paragraph of the question, I realize that it was related to my interest of communication. This is because doctors should be able to tell their patients whats healthy for them, so they don't end up in bad health. I also found some connections to history at the beginning because in the past, people would have to call their doctor and they would have to go to the person's home and see what's wrong with them. Now in present day, we go to the doctor instead of them coming to us.

1 comment:

I have a dream

 During the past week, I began taking a anatomy and physiology course. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I thought the course ...