Monday, March 29, 2021

MASTER PLAN

      Doc McStuffins is one of my role mentors. When Dr. Preston ask if we had any role mentors, I couldn't think of any who were related to my key interests. Until I remembered of the tv show I used to watch in 1st grade. Doc McStuffins really inspired me to help others and I probably wouldn't have any other role mentor without her.

      I think Doc McStuffins, or Dottie, skills came from her mother. Her mother is actually a doctor and i definitely believe Dottie learns a lot from what her mom teaches her. After rewatching a few episodes of the shows, it could probably be that Dottie has some natural talent, maybe. She's really good at figuring out what is wrong with her "patients" and fix them all in one check up. I'm also sure that as she checks her patients, she learns more about her toys and how to improve.

       I don't think it took Doc McStuffins that long to demonstrate her proficiency. She was 6 when she took care for her toys and like I said in the paragraph before, she's learns how to improve as she checks her patients every time. 

       Dottie probably developed her knowledge with science. During her check ups, she checks her toys as a human. I believe the reason for this is that she probably learned from her mother.

       Dottie really looks up to her mother and hopes to be a doctor like her when she grows up. I also noticed that she had other mentors, besides her mother. Such as her father, who helps her at times when she doesn't know whats wrong with her patients or something like that. Maybe if I try to find more mentors other than Doc McStuffins, I could expand my knowledge more and learn things that they don't teach in Doc McStuffins.

      I would probably be able to demonstrate about more mentors. I think if you have more mentors, you would be able to learn about all sorts of different things and just have a bigger understanding about whatever you a interested in. 

      

1 comment:

  1. I love Doc McStuffins as well, she is a great role mentor, anyways this is great !

    ReplyDelete

I have a dream

 During the past week, I began taking a anatomy and physiology course. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I thought the course ...